Experience even more spontaneous moments with Veet Hair Remover Cream, which removes even stubborn hair in a few minutes. Enriched with active ingredients such as aloe Vera and vitamin E, this depilatory cream moisturizes your skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
The delicate depilatory cream with the delicious aroma of vanilla and passion fruit leaves a pleasant and exciting impression. This aloe Vera enriched hair removal cream has been dermatologically tested and can be used to remove hair on the legs, arms, armpits, and bikini areas.
The effect of Veet can last for twice as long as after shaving. It comes in a pump and spatula bottle for easy dispensing, application, and removal. Anyone can use this cream, including pregnant women.
Teenagers under the age of 16 should be supervised by an adult while using any hair removal method. Since the skin is a sensitive part of the body, check your skin before each use by applying and removing the product on a small part of the area.
If there are no side effects after 24 hours, keep using. Veet cream is not appropriate for the head, face, eyes, nose, ears, anus, genitals, and nipples. Read the package for full instructions before use. Do not exceed the total application time of 10 minutes.
Pros And Cons: Veet Hair Removal Cream Review
- Removes unwanted hair from the legs, arms, underarms, and bikini lines
- Painless hair removal
- Active ingredient
- Delightful fragrance
- Leaves skin soft
- Detailed instruction and information on the packaging
- Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Great Spatula design
- Hair grows faster than waxing
- Hair isn’t removed from its roots.
Why Will You Use Veet Hair Removal Cream
In fact, Veet hair removal cream is ideal for sensitive skin together with teenagers and pregnant women. This article from Veet Hair Removal Cream Review will tell you why it is best for sensitive skin.
Effective Hair Removal: Veet Hair Removal Cream gently removes even stubborn hair from the legs and body in minutes without creating a mess.
Best for Sensitive Skin: It is ideal for sensitive skin as it is fortified with aloe vera and vitamin E, which moisturize and soothe the skin.
Delightful Fragrance: Depilatory cream with the perfect scent of vanilla and passion fruit for a satisfying and pampering experience.
Easy To Use: The depilatory cream comes in a pump bottle for easy dispensing. It is easy to apply and remove without the risk of cuts and bumps.
Dermatologically Tested: This hair removal cream has been specially tested for sensitive skin to remove hair on the legs, arms, forearms, and bikini areas.
Ingredients: Veet Hair Removal Cream Review
- Mineral Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Potassium Thioglycolate
- Calcium Hydroxide
- Magnesium Trisilicate
- Propylene Glycol
- Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate
- Sodium Gluconate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Titanium Dioxide
How to Use Veet Hair Removal Cream
- First, wet your face.
- Take the cream in your hands and massage gently on the face and neck, avoiding the delicate area around the eyes.
- Cover the whole affected area with a thin layer and wash thoroughly with warm water 1 to 3 times a day.
- If excessive skin dehydration may occur, start with one application per day and gradually increase to two or three times a day as needed or as directed by a certified doctor.
- For irritating dryness or flaking, reduce the application once a day or every other day.
How does it work?
- Distribute the Veet cream evenly until the hair is completely covered with a spatula
- Depending on the type of hair, leave on for 5-10 minutes and remove the cream with a spatula
- Wash and clean the skin thoroughly with water, then pat it dry
Frequently Asked Question
How long should I keep the product on my skin?
Carefully read the instruction and direction of use that is provided with cream. Do not exceed the total application time of 10 minutes.
How can I check whether it suits my skin or not?
Test your skin before use by applying and removing the product to a small portion of the area. If there are no side effects after 24 hours, keep using.
What parts of the body does this cream suitable for?
This cream is suitable for legs, arms, forearms, and bikini line. Don’t use it on the face, neck, head, and anal side.
How long does it last?
The results of Veet hair removal cream can last up to twice as long without the risk of cuts, stitches, wounds, etc.