The Shark Vertex Powered Lift-Away is Shark’s most powerful vacuum cleaner equipped with DuoClean PowerFins. The soft front roller attracts particles, while the PowerFins collect more with each pass, ensuring constant contact.
Additionally, the Electric Lift allows the container to be detached to run under furniture using the motorized accessory or to clean the floor at the touch of a button.
- It is the most powerful Sharks vacuum cleaner with incredible suction and innovative cleaning technologies.
- The PowerFin roller along with a soft roller is assembled on all floors. The continuous cleaning contact allows you to dig deep into carpets, touch directly to the floor and collect more with each pass.
- Self-cleaning roller brush for pet hair without wrapping the hair.
- They design it to hold more pet hair without a hair wrap.
- Lifts the container under the furniture for motorized cleaning or removes the attachment and cleans the floor.
- Anti-Allergen sealing technology as well as HEPA filters trap 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner.
- The accompanying powerful LED lights reveal hidden debris around your home.
- Easy handling on hard floors and carpets with strong suction.
- Contains tools to tackle tough pet hair and hard-to-reach areas.
Pros And Cons: Shark Apex Duoclean Review
- Very Easy to assemble
- Deep cleans carpets and floors for a polished look.
- Delivers nonstop hair removal
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology
- Powerful suction
- Can go under low furniture
- Noise Reduction Technology reduces noise and makes softer pitch
- Active-Glide Technology for Smooth maneuverability on hard floors and carpets
- LED Headlights for Spot and hidden debris
- Steep price tag
Specifications: Shark Apex Duoclean Review
- Brand: Shark
- Corded or Cordless: Corded
- Form Factor: Upright
- Model Name: APEX AZ1002 DuoClean
- Surface Type: Hard Floor, Carpet, Upholstery & Furniture
- Cleaning Path Width: 12 in
- Color: Rose Gold
- Wattage: 1344 watts
- Warranty: 5 years Limited Warranty
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 inch x 15.09 inch x 46.25 inches
- LED Lights: Yes
- Weight: 16.38 lbs
- Cord Length: 30 feet
- Hose Length: 5.5 feet
- Dust Cup Capacity: 1 qt
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amp: 11.8 amps
- Filter: Washable HEPA + Foam and Felt Filters
Why Will You Choose A Shark Apex Duoclean Vacuum Cleaner?
Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaners offer high-performance deep cleaning in an elegant design for an unbelievably complete home cleaning experience.
Each vacuum cleaner offers powerful suction power for thorough cleaning on carpets and complete absorption on hard floors.
The HEPA filter and sealed system save dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner and out of the air you breathe.
The vacuum cleaners clean the carpet and floors deeply. The self-cleaning brushroll removes hair continuously and with the powerful performance of the original bristle brush.
Power Lift-Away means taking energy to new places: remove the pod and extend the reach with a motorized roller brush or clean above the floor.
The lift-away mode brings a new level of versatility: remove the pod and take your cleaning to the floor.
Two brushroll collect more dirt, debris, and hair with each pass, without curling the hair. PowerFins penetrate deep into carpets and attack the floor directly, while the soft roller leaves a glossy look on the floor.
Removes pet hair and long hair from the roller brush – no more hair wraps.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I assemble my vacuum?
- Insert the wand into the capsule.
- Insert the handle into the rod.
- Connect the tube to the back of the Pod until it clicks into place.
- For proper operation, make sure all parts are locked securely in place.
How do I use the different cleaning modes?
This Shark vacuum cleaner has three powerful cleaning settings located just below the power button.
For Cleaning Bare Floors, Tile, And Low Pile Area Rugs:
- Move the surface selector to hard floor.
- Press the power button, tilt the handle back and gently step onto the floor nozzle. Note that the roller brush turns slower in this mode.
For Cleaning Low Pile Carpets:
- Slide the surface selector to the center position; Carpet / low pile.
- Tilt the handle back while carefully stepping on the floor nozzle.
For Clean Thick Carpets:
- Slide the surface select switch to the upper position; Thick carpet.
- Tilt the handle back while carefully stepping on the floor nozzle. Note that the roller brush turns faster in this mode.
We have just reached the end of the Shark Apex Duoclean Review.
Shark Apex Duoclean is the best and powerful upright vacuum cleaner. This machine is capable to clean hard floors and low and high pile carpets. You can also clean upholstery, furniture, and even under furniture.
You can review this product before you make your decision. You may also consider the Shark NV360 Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Upright Vacuum and Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor.