Today you are going to read our Coredy R500 Review. Are you looking for Coredy R500 vacuum cleaner? That’s right, you are in the right place. This is the complete Coredy R500 Review that tells you anything and everything about the product.
The R500 is a 7.2 cm ultra-thin Robot Vacuum Cleaner that removes dirt from beds, sofas and inaccessible areas with minimal effort. Includes a 3-point cleaning system and double-edged brushes, works on hard floors and carpets to remove dust and pet hair. Easily clean, plan and customize your cleaning preferences with the remote control. The stylish design of the tempered glass top cap completes your home.
The Coredy R500 floor cleaning robot supports wet and dry cleaning, multi-layered vacuum coatings, dry wooden floors and, if necessary, wet, dry floors with a hard surface, provides comprehensive cleaning. Collision protection prevents unnecessary failures; intelligent sensor technology prevents falling.
Coredy R500 Smart Vacuum Cleaner uses 5 point cleaning mode, such as spot cleaning, edge cleaning, maximum vacuum cleaning, single room cleaning, and manual cleaning to easily clean your place. Have a good time and leave this cordless vacuum cleaner to take care of your home. Designed with dual Hall sensors, it can detect the boundary lines to keep the R500 in the rooms you want to clean.
The R500 supports continuous cleaning for up to 120 minutes, which is suitable for cleaning all domestic or public spaces. Thanks to the self-charging technology, the vacuum cleaner robot can automatically search the charging base after the job is finished or when the battery gets low, always be ready to clean. Easily increase the suction power to stability between different modes from Max 1400Pa, but very quiet at 60 dB.
Features: Coredy R500 Review
Assign a Vacuuming Zone
Raised dual Hall sensors can detect borderlines by ensuring your robotic vacuum cleaner only cleans certain areas you need.
Fully modernized fall protection technology prevents the robot from falling down from stairs and edges.
Dual Anti-Collision System
Highly precise anti-collision technology developed to prevent obstacles and protect robots and furniture, walls and other household items from scratches and scars.
Slim Body Design
2.7-inch low-profile design never fits around beds, sofas and other hard-to-reach spots, clean wherever you want.
An automatically adjustable cleaning head and two large wheels move easily from hard floor to carpet to get a mess.
The maximum vacuum mode raises vacuum power up to 1400PA for deeper cleaning when you need it.
By a 2600mAh lithium-ion battery, the Coredy Robotic Vacuum Cleaner cleans up to 120 minutes per charge, which means that all rooms in your home can be cleaned on a single charge.
The robot vacuum cleaner automatically returns to its charging base to charge at low power consumption, ready for continuous charging and cleaning.
Pros and Cons: Coredy R500 Review
- Fully operated by remote control
- Superb Quiet operation
- 2.7-inch low-profile design
- 3 in 1 multifunctional vacuum cleaner
- Virtual boundary ability
- Mopping capability
- 120-minute run-time per charge
- Automatic recharge capability
- Anti-drop technology prevents falling down
- Just for floor cleaning
- The Coredy R500 struggled with smaller types of litter on carpeted surfaces.
Specifications: Coredy R500 Review
- Manufacturer: Coredy
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 2.76 x 12.6 in
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Product Model: R550 (R500+)
- Input 19 Volt: 0.6 Ampere
- Battery Voltage: DC 14.4 Volt
- Power Consumption: 28 Watt
- Battery Type: DC 14.4 Volt Li-ion 2600 mAh
- Dust Collector Capacity: 0.5 Liter
- Cleaning Time Maximum: 120 mins
- Charging Time: 300 – 360 mins
- Input: 19 Volt 0.6 Ampere
- Output: 19 Volt 0.6 Ampere
How Coredy R500 Cleans Your Home
Coredy R500 continues this process until you clean your entire house. If the battery runs out before the cleaning cycle is complete, the Coredy R500 returns to the charging station to charge.
The random operation for perfect and thorough cleaning.
- At different times throughout the cleaning cycle, the Coredy R550 straightens the edges of the room, as well as the legs of chairs and other furniture.
- Coredy R500 continues this process until you clean your entire house. If the battery runs out before the cleaning cycle is complete, the Coredy R500 returns to the charging station to charge.
- As soon as the Coredy R500 completes the cleaning cycle and it returns to the charging dock for charging.
Floor Mopping Cleaning
Coredy R500 supports wet cleaning and can also mop the floor of your home.
- Put on a cloth and fill the water tank with water.
- Remove the dust bag
- Put the water tank back on the robot and start the robot.
When you choose spot removal, the robot deeply cleanses the localized area by going out about 3 foot in diameter and then back to where it started. With spot cleaning, the robot increases the vacuum power to provide the best cleaning you need. To use spot cleaning, then place the robot on local debris and press the spot button on the remote control.
Max Vacuuming Cleaning
The robot increases the vacuum power to provide deeper cleaning if you click the “Maximum vacuum cleaner” button on the remote control. Since the maximum vacuum cleaner is disabled by default.
After the robot has finished cleaning the exposed areas of your floor, it uses Edge Clean to clean the walls and furniture feet. If you prefer faster edge cleaning, press the “Edge Cleaning” button on the remote control.
Single Room Cleaning
in truth, the Coredy R500 deeply cleans a room and stops after 30 minutes. Select this mode only when you need to clean a particular room. However, don’t forget to close the door and limit the Coredy R550 to a room. Therefore, press the single room cleaning button on the remote to start cleaning in one room mode.
You can configure the Coredy R500 to clear a specific area using the arrow buttons on the remote control.
Use the Boundary Strip
With the Border Strip, you can keep the Coredy R500 away from any area or object you don’t want to clean. The Coredy R500 recognizes a border strip and does not cross a locked zone.
- Identify the area or object you do not want to approach the Coredy R500.
- If necessary, use scissors to cut the border strip to a shorter length. Be sure to measure the length correctly before cutting.
- Apply masking tape to lay the border strip on the floor. Make sure the ribbon is on the ground.
Battery and Charging Information
- Charge the Battery – Always leave the charged robot at home when not in use to prolong battery life
- Battery Storage – If the robot is kept out of the charger, then first remove the battery. Then store the robot and battery in a cool, dry place.
- Battery Disposal – Contact your local waste disposal service for information on how to dispose of and dispose of batteries near you.
- Battery Replacement – You can visit Amazon to purchase a battery or other robot accessories.
Why Should You Buy the Coredy R500?
Coredy R500 is the only robot vacuum cleaner that added great value to all users who don’t want to spend much money and just need basic functions.
Coredy R500 is the best for
- A robot vacuum cleaner: like a robot vacuum cleaner, most of the users do not need to do the cleaning task themselves. Therefore, Coredy can be perfect for you if you want to save time and use hands-free cleaning.
- Scheduling Feature: You can set up the cleaning schedule with Coredy R500 according to your cleaning needs. So this great vacuum cleaner allows you to vacuum your homes without having to touch it.
- Good performer: In fact, Coredy is a great performer for hardwood floors and smoothly walk on low and high pile carpets. This Coredy R500 is not robust, but also it can deal with most spills on any indoor floor.
Results of the Coredy R500
- Design – The Coredy R500 is a quite standard and simple design. Nothing wrong, but just nothing special.
- Performance – Great performance on the hardwood floors and on low and high pile carpets.
- Quality – It isn’t surprising, but not bad at all. What about to expect for this price. I will want to see how this happens over time.
- Usability – Similar to most robots, it’s pretty good usability. Insert the plug, open it, and take care of the rest.
- Value – It’s without doubt as to the price, but the cleaning performance in case of Wi-Fi connection is slightly poor.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the best robot vacuum?
The best robot vacuums
- Coredy R500
- Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum
- Eufy RoboVac 11S
- iRobot Roomba i7+
- Samsung Powerbot R7040
- Neato Botvac D7
How often should you vacuum?
Home experts recommend vacuuming carpets at least twice a week and more often in high traffic areas. When pets are at home, it is highly recommended to vacuum daily to remove dirt, hair, hairs, and smaller microscopic allergens that cannot be seen with the naked eye.
What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers
- Mismanaged devices
- Lost or stolen products
- Purchases made over 12 months ago
When does the warranty begin?
When you will place the order it starts to count the warranty period.
How do I claim the warranty?
You only claim about this product if it is faulty and under the warranty period.
Will you refund my return shipping cost?
Sure. Coredy will handle all quality issues with a replacement or full refund, including any return shipping costs.
At last, we are in the bottom line of the Coredy R500 Review. In fact, the Coredy R500 robot vacuum cleaner has a simple design with some useful features. You can easily operate the vacuum cleaner as well as a specific cleaning program and more with the remote control,
This Coredy model also offers a high level of cleanliness on any interior floor and can be easily operated in the home. If you are looking for automatic vacuum cleaners at a reasonable price, of course, this Coredy R500 is a great option.
In addition, the Coredy R500 has a 1-year warranty. However, the best thing is that you can try it for 30 days. If you don’t get the result you want, then you can definitely send it back for a full refund.
While you go to the market to buy a robot vacuum cleaner but don’t want to pay out of your own pocket, Coredy R500 is an option worth exploring. Therefore, we advise you to choose and order this fantastic vacuum cleaner if you want to clean your home in silence.